Tidewater Staffing is seeking experienced Accounting Clerks !
- Pay is DOE
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be determined
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Accounts Receivable:
- Post cash receipts daily.
- Collect on past due accounts.
- Review daily credit holds to determine customer account status.
- Process trade reference requests for new/potential customers.
- Accounts Payable:
- Process all incoming emailed and mailed invoices. match packing slips to invoices and stamp for manager approval.
- Process the AP check run each Thursday, match invoices to check stubs and file accordingly.
- Prepare monthly sales tax tabulation.
- Reconcile expense reports & credit card statements.
- Process payroll for the warehouse weekly and submit through our third-party processor.
- Process new hires and set up time clock records.
- Initiate benefits enrollments and work with our agent/broker to ensure benefits are processed timely.
- POD’s & Rebates:
- Print rebate reports monthly, quarterly, annually and determine rebate amounts to be paid to customers in accordance with annual agreements.
- Send POD data to customers and to our billing clerk for processing monthly.
- Daily system backup – Back-up computer systems as instructed.
- Other tasks as directed.
- Experience in Accounting
- Reliable transportation
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*